No. of Recommendations: 2
MDIRADS,
I personally believe it’s because of the new push for more expensive services. (Total income,PRO,SMA’s,etc...) Some nice, but rather expensive solutions to the II problem. This is especially true if one is on a fixed income. Some moderators have no skin in the game. An example is -no position in any other stocks mentioned- yet a II home fool. Don’t tell me how a new service is going to cover our stocks, if you don’t have the conviction to own them. It’s like peeling an onion, every time I uncover a layer of concern, another one appears!
See below and I didn’t even have to disclose!
Cliff

AAPL, ABBV, AINV, ASR, ATW, BLX, BNS, CCI,CCL, CFR, CPA, CVX, DNKN, EMR, ENB, F, FISI,FNF, GNTX, GPT,INTC, ITW, MSA, NGG,NUE,OKE,OMC, PAC, PAG, PLOW, QCOM, RCI , RMD, SBUX, SLW, SSL, TVPT, TXRH, UGG, VZ.
Note: SA stocks are not mentioned and some stocks may be from MFAM and MFWM 13F-HR filings. Which is where I personally believe we should get all future recommendations. We would then invest 90 days behind the curve, never have it canceled, and save a whole lot of money. They are free!
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.