Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
mdudley69 i am not a long-term holder of this stock nor any of my others. I buy low (hopefully) and sell "high." If you're a long-termer in my opinion this is not the environment to be in. I strongly suggest you consider "trading" as a strategy. To me this stock or any other for that matter will get clobbered and i'm talkin' about any stock. This market will take no prisoners i tellya'

This market seems too unstable to be long in any stock. If you know what to look for technically you will survive.

goodluck signbanner

p.s. checkout the nasdaq and notice even with todays 122 rise does not make me "relieved." Take this recent downtrend and beleive me we're still in one. The bottom has not been determined, dats spooky to me. Do you see any similarities with any price patterns in the past.
DUDLEY YOU'RE RIGHT IT SURE SEEMS SIMILAR TO MID-MARCH DOWNTURN. Just myho. goodluck dudley
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.