No. of Recommendations: 1
Me: ”it isn't true”

Sparky: ”Other than the Supreme Court justices, what has Trump done that is actually conservative?
Fat nothing.”

He lowered taxes on individuals and corporations. He has killed at least 2 regulations for every new one. He has been killing all of 0bummer’s EOs. He is shaming NATO and UN countries.into paying their fair share. He is pushing rebuilding of the military. In fact, almost everything he has done has been conservative. What has he done that hasn’t been? Not something he said, something he has done.

”And all he's done with SCOTUS is throw darts at the Federalist Society list.”

He appointed them and supported them. No reason to act childishly about it.

”Any individual I named in the OP could serve both more ably and more conservatively than Trump.”

That’s certainly one opinion but make no mistake, most of them are by no means conservative. I know you think you are the only true conservative on the board but that also is untrue.

Sparky.

Cheers,

Vile
NEVER SAY DIE!!!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.