Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 4
I have wanted a public option for Obamacare for a long time. I am not in favor of Bernie's Medicare for all, but i am in favor of a universal health care coverage for every citizen of the United States.

We as a country pay a higher percentage of our GDP for health care that any other country in the world, we also have a higher GDP per person than most other countries. Currently our costs per person are high and 10% to 20% have inadequate health care. The system needs to be fixed and at least the DEMs are proposing plans to fix it... The GOP has no proposals other that cutting coverage and cutting medicaid and medicare... The GOP proposals in other words fix nothing.

President Trump has proposed fixing health care but has not made any proposed plan public. Now this administration is trying to get the courts to take down Obamacare since the GOP was not able to do it with control of Washington. It appears that the GOP is full of cowards and liars.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.