Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
MEK: I have a fancy jacuzzi in my bathroom. Have used it exactly once in a year and a half. Not my thing at all. But I love my shower!

Our house had a jacuzzi in the master bath when we bought the house 11 years ago. In our re-model* the Jacuzzi went away, to be replaced by a huge but otherwise ordinary tub. Been used once, as the Countess wanted to see how it felt. It has a tiled surround, suitable for sitting on while you trim your toenails.

CNC
*The bathroom is rather large by our standards. It had a long counter with a pink Corian counter top with two sinks. We don't do pink Corian. We had some Mexican tile installed with Talavera accents and two Talavera sinks. Every part of that bathroom was replaced/moved/changed out. Yes, this was the perfect house, exactly what we wanted.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.