Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
It’s only been a matter of weeks since recordings of Melania Trump asking “Who gives a [redacted] about Christmas stuff?” were published—but, in a Christmas miracle, the first lady has managed to summon up the energy to unveil her fourth and final attempt at making the White House look festive, the Daily Beast reports.

In a video posted to her Twitter account, Trump can be seen walking around a deserted White House and surveying this year’s decorations.

https://tinyurl.com/y37omezx

Much nicer this year than those red (STOP! blood! handmaid!) trees.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I wonder if Closet is into Jill as much as Melania.
No. of Recommendations: 5

Melania Trump asking “Who gives a [redacted]

Melania Trump can be seen as a tragic figure. When the post-Trump "tell-all" books roll out, Melania will be reduced to the most un-first Lady First Lady in modern American history.
Traveling to visit children of immigrants in cages with a sweater that says "I don't care do you", said it all for me.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Poor Melania

She comes to America to snag a rich old guy and get both a green card and some bucks. Poses naked, gets Trumps attention, gets married hoping he’ll croak soon since he is hugely obese, senile and soils his diapers regularly....

Then she gets shoved into the spotlight, and even worse, finds out he’s not rich but up to his eyeballs in debt. All that plastic surgery for nothing.

Just tragic.
No. of Recommendations: 0
While the Sheeple get rising sea levels, trillions in debt, political tribal wars and violence, loss of faith in basic institutions.

LOL.

Yeah, Poor Melania.

Wait till 401K punishment day comes.

This place is more fun and less smug during 20% drops.

Hee Hee.

Every day is a good news day!

JediRed