Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Melaschasm  I have so many thoughts regarding this new tax law and its effects.  Its hard to state them all concisely in one blog.   Its also tough to speak in generalities.  I do understand that many effects from the changes in the tax law will begin this year.  I also believe that depending on what area of the economy we're talking about, effects will be felt sooner rather than later. 

But if we are talking about the economic effect that will be reported on the news to the layman who knows little about the economy, most people wont see these changes have an effect thru the mass media until about 2020.  And depending on the MSMs agenda, these economic effects will be either correctly or incorrectly correlated back to the Tax Law change.  So believe me, we are speaking the same language, albeit abbreviated vs.  expanded. 

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.