Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Interesting turn of events.

Discharged in 2006 after 26 days in basic? Waivered into the army in 2008? Voices in his head.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/bergda...

"In a file titled, “threw the brain,” Bergdahl wrote of his new experience, “i’m at an odd place here.”
“Like i’m pulling away from the human world, but getting closer to people,” he continued. “Almost as if its not the people I hate, but society’s ideas and reality that hold them. .?.?. I want to change so much and all the time, but then my mind just locks down, as if there was some one else in my mind shutting the door in my face.?.?.?. I want to pull my mind out and drop kick it into a deep gorge.”

Sell that man a pair of Glocks and set him free! (insensitive, gratuitous and tasteless comment).
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.