The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing Strategies / Drip Investing - The Basics


Subject:  Tax haedache with DRIPS Date:  8/3/1999  1:58 PM
Author:  CheapCookie Number:  9275 of 27997

I'd suggest using the NAIC Accounting program for a drip portfolio even if it's only one person investing. Yes you have to enter the monthly buys but the tax is figured for you. I guess the other programs do that too but I use NAIC Accounting program.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us