The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Too much income to deduct IRA Contributions? Date:  1/27/2000  10:48 PM
Author:  mphipps Number:  18344 of 102458

YOu have just learn something. YOu are correct. Invest in Roth in 2000.
Just wait til you get to 100k or more. Then you will really get your eyes opened.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us