The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Multiple states question Date:  3/17/2000  7:56 AM
Author:  pmarti Number:  31935 of 128039

<< I then became an independent contractor doing temporary work in WI. I worked for clinics and hospitals in WI. The clinics and hospitals payed my temp agency (located in UT) and the temp agency paid me. >>

I just have one thing to add to the response you've already gotten. It sounds like you spent about half the year working in WI. If so, I'd take the time to check their instructions to see if you have a filing requirement there.

Phil Marti
Tax Preparer
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us