The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Retirement Discussions / Retired Fools


Subject:  Re: tax free income Date:  6/1/2000  2:24 PM
Author:  arlr Number:  4113 of 20791

Hi lilyjoe,

You may want to consider Closed End Muni-Funds. They pay interest monthly, and can be bought like stock online. They offer yields in the 6.5-6.75 range federal tax free. See the site posted.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us