The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: IRA question Date:  4/19/2001  1:56 AM
Author:  pmarti Number:  50432 of 130961

I decided to seek the professional advice of a CPA. She advised [recharacterization] since the Roth excess contribution needed to be withdrawn.

What about the traditional IRA contribution that you made Monday? That still needs to be resolved somehow, or you have a $2,000 excess contribution.

Phil Marti

Copyright 1996-2020 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us