The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Personal Finances / Credit Cards and Consumer Debt


Subject:  Re: What will you do with your tax refund? Date:  7/25/2001  10:45 AM
Author:  DiamondDave2005 Number:  82880 of 312236

It's going straight to the e-fund.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us