The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: incorrect refund - resolve by mail? Date:  4/26/2003  2:42 PM
Author:  crre Number:  65185 of 133531


thank you for that information. i wasn't aware that i should expect such a speedy response. i had heard of a taxpayer advocate, but not of a revenue service representative. if it comes to that, i'll give the embassy a call.



Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us