The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Living overseas Date:  5/8/2003  12:01 PM
Author:  wtam Number:  65316 of 128043

i believe you can exclude the first $75k of earnings from US taxes, the test being you have to reside outside the US for 11 months of the year.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us