The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  W2 schedule C Date:  4/1/2004  10:15 PM
Author:  fool1717 Number:  71067 of 128266

I have W2 income.
However, based on IRS 20-factor test I am a contractor
For example: home office, no expense reimburse for equip

Can I file a schedule C for the income reported on W2?
Anything special I need to do?

Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us