The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Stocks C / CNS, Inc.


Subject:  Re: Sell or Not to Sell?...That is the question! Date:  10/12/2006  2:26 PM
Author:  Hart4Stocks Number:  128 of 132


Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't considered a bidding war. I did read an earlier post about someone saying to wait at least until a conference call took place. I am considering putting in a stop loss order just to "lock in" some gains should something happen. My plan is to wait until closer to the time the actual transaction takes place to sell my shares.

Thanks again for your thoughts.


Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us