The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: TurboTax and Excess 401-k Contribution Date:  2/5/2007  1:06 PM
Author:  DeltaOne81 Number:  91727 of 132129

I found this with a quick Google search:

You can also contact the IRS at 800-TAX-1040. They're usually pretty helpful.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us