The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Paying For College


Subject:  Move ESA funds to 529 Date:  10/17/2008  12:46 AM
Author:  FuwlEd Number:  7516 of 8571

My kids have Coverdale education spending accounts as well as 529's. Can I simply sell the investments in the Coverdale and then deposit it into the 529 account?

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us