The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Showing a Capital Loss Date:  2/19/2012  9:16 PM
Author:  Opv1419 Number:  115142 of 133500

My 2011 taxes have already been filed. Is it possible to include a 2011 capital loss in the 2012 tax year (next tax season)? I don't really want to have to file an amended return for this year.
Copyright 1996-2022 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us