The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: roth ira for your young kids/grandkids Date:  4/17/2012  12:51 PM
Author:  vkg Number:  116049 of 129509

I understand that a W-2 or 1099 isn't required. What I don't understand is if they are earning more than $400, why self-employment taxes aren't a concern.
Copyright 1996-2019 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us