The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Financial Planning / Tax Strategies


Subject:  Re: Amateur legal opinions requested Date:  6/27/2012  1:31 AM
Author:  loopholes Number:  116346 of 133018

The answer may depend on the state. I would not be surprised if some treat transfer of a home, or a joint interest in a home to a resident/caretaker child, as exempt. Probably should get professional legal advice on something like this, though.
Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us