The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Politics & Current Events / Retire Early CampFIRE


Subject:  Re: How Dumb Do Democrats Think Voters Are? Date:  11/21/2012  10:31 AM
Author:  twopairfullhouse Number:  656316 of 879687

what voters really want is to get rid of the freebees given to the big corps as corporate welfare

Uh, no. Obama gave untold billions to his friends; the greenie bundlers like Solyndra, he bailed out union pensions across the fruited plain, and no one knows (and the sycophantic media still hasn't bothered to ask) what happened to the $5.5 trillion he spent over and above the trillions we paid in taxes. Obama has proven that you can win re-election no matter how poor a President you are, if you skim trillions from all taxpayers and pay off your cronies (plus have your media buddies insinuate that anyone who doesn't vote for you is a de facto racist, no matter what their reason). He knew that 51% of the vote is as good as 100%, so he made d@mn sure that he greased enough of that 51%; the other 49% can pay the bill.

Plus, he was successful in blaming Bush for the economy, despite his policies that made things worse, as well as assassinating Romney's character. And the Obama campaign's ground fraud was spectacular. It's not every day that you get not only 100% turnout, but 100% of the vote in some precincts. Stalin never had it that good.
Copyright 1996-2018 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us