The Motley Fool Discussion Boards

Previous Page

Investing/Strategies / Retirement Investing


Subject:  Re: Income Increased, now what? Date:  1/22/2019  5:22 PM
Author:  katiewa Number:  91692 of 100867

With a C-corp, might also want to look into having your accountant set up HRA's for the employees. Maybe an employee education assistance program if you or your partner are wanting to continue your education.

Copyright 1996-2021 trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us