Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
MichaelRead: Good evening Your Royal Highness. Now before we begin, I just want to tell you what an absolute honor and pleasure it is to have you here with us on the Jester Board.

Queen Mum:

MichaelRead: Yes…well…umm…Anyway, I would like to start with your relationship with your husband, King George. How did he swoon you into such a fairy tale-like marriage? Did you find him charming and handsome when you both first met?

Queen Mum:

MichaelRead: Oh I see…"mums" the word ehhh? <lol> I'm afraid that I must warn you about my sharp wit Your Highness.

Queen Mum:

MichaelRead: Alright then, perhaps we can discuss the turmoil that England had suffered during Hitler's reign of terror in WWII, threatening the very existence of your country as well as all of Europe. And how you steadfastly stayed by your husband's side throughout the crisis, refusing to vacate your country for safer grounds. You were truly an inspiration for all of your people. What was your greatest concern for your country at that time?

Queen Mum:

MichaelRead: Your Majesty? Isn't there anything that you would like to respond to?

Queen Mum: Why yes there is Mr. Read.

MichaelRead: <relieved> Yes your Majesty…we would be most gracious to listen to whatever you would like to discuss.

Queen Mum: Well…the thing is you see…

MichaelRead: Yes…please go on.

Queen Mum: "THAT I'M DEAD YOU LITTLE TWIT!!! ARE YOU BLOODY DAFT OR SOMETHING? DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT I AM NOTHING MORE THAN A SILLY FIGMENT OF YOUR OWN PATHETIC IMAGINATION? NOW GO BUGGER OFF SO I CAN REST IN PEACE AND DO PLEASE BOTHER SOME OTHER DEAD CORPSE!!!"

MichaelRead: Now wait just a second! You haven't given me a chance to pitch my act…ok…ok…an elephant has three balls, which is three more than you have…BA-DA-DUM…Ho boy! I got a million of them…Here's my Jerry Lewis impression: "Lady!!! Oh Lady!!!"…hehehehe…I kill me…

Men in white coats: Mr. Read, it's time for your medication…now be a good lad and come along.

MichaelRead: Wait! Please! Not yet! I'm just starting to warm her up…can't you see?

Men in white coats: Now Mr. Read!

MichaelRead: Oh alright! Geez, I never have any fun around here anyway!

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.