Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Mickey~   You have a great portfolio as far minerals and mining goes. I can see why your on top right now. But I personally don't invest for today, I'm looking down the road to retire in a manner that does not make me depend on the federal government to surive. It is called "Personal Responsibility".  Our society is lacking in this right at the moment.  Another key word that our society doesn't get is "MODERATION".  We are living beyond our paychecks and buying things we want, which in return leaves us no money to buy want we really need in life. It's time to wake up and start looking in the mirror instead of pointing fingers at the banks.  We are sometimes our own worse enemy in life. Greedy people trying to live beyond their means have only themselves to thank. The banks just got talked into lending money with their fairy tales lies. By the way it takes farmers to feed thoses mining crews.  Spam sandwiches travel well underground.  The poor working class buy tons of Hormel Products. Their stocks may not be doing so well today, but I don't see this company going away too soon either. So I will be glad to bathe in SPAM when I'm old.   xxo

A Former Northern California Gal~  Dana    Stillwater, Oklahoma     Home of Oklahoma State University

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.