Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
So guess who planned to buy more MSFT when the decision was handed down, taking full advantage of the paranoid investors who would invariably sell? (Need a hint)?

I put in a limit order before I went to work for $84. Price came down to 84-3/4. So I figured today maybe 86. It came down today to 86-7/16. There ought to be a law (Racerboy, can you help with that?)

It just isn't right.

Disney Dan
(mis-guessing prices since 192. See, I can't even get the year right)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I put in a limit order before I went to work for $84. Price came down to 84-3/4. So I figured today maybe 86. It came down today to 86-7/16. There ought to be a law (Racerboy, can you help with that?)

Heck, I was hoping to maybe work for MSFT after law school! Looks like they are going to need to add to their legal team. :o)

Bur don't worry Dan, when I get to Washington (the one on the east coast) I will include this on my agenda!

Fool on!

racerboy

No. of Recommendations: 2
So guess who planned to buy more MSFT when the decision was handed down, taking full advantage of the paranoid investors who would invariably sell? (Need a hint)?

Aha Dan!

So you're the one responsible for manipulating this market! Prices vary according to your limit orders.

Get the feeling you're being watched? ;)

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba