Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Club 401K is merciless. One wonders, how much of this punishment is intentional, and how much of it is because the Campus Kids don't know squat beyond their outlines and symposiums and non-diverse bubbles. I suspect it's both.

Well, now the Liberals deputized our fine Fast Food Workforce to play health police. Geez.....why not shuttle them from the burger joint after work, to man the TSA checkpoints at the airport? Maybe break some code for the CIA too?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-10-26/second-n...

"""A second Northern California In-N-Out is forced to close for violating COVID-19 rules""""

So The Arrogant ones shipped off many industries to China and Mexico, hence these are jobs more and more Americans do - and not just over summer vacation either.

So the Arrogant Club 401K ended Federal Unemployment benefits, forcing people to go to work for Big Business.

So they did it.

NOW, what, they are the health police? Wade has to demand a Covid Card before serving a burger? Yes, I know, to some "papers please" is a dream come true - - and that's fine, I support that because I want the Bill of Rights redone - and GONE and I think the Left is the catalyst for that. But really...trillions spent, and between Democrat California, and Democrat President, and Democrats Congress and Senatee.....ol' Wade is gonna keep us in check vis covid health???? LOL is he also gonna be the doctor at the government run hospital one day?

So another restaurant partially closed. A few less low income people will have a job. A few less lower- and middle income people can go relax and eat in a restaurant.

And Club 401k.....loves it.

Be proud...
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.