Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Club 401K is merciless. One wonders, how much of this punishment is intentional, and how much of it is because the Campus Kids don't know squat beyond their outlines and symposiums and non-diverse bubbles. I suspect it's both.

Well, now the Liberals deputized our fine Fast Food Workforce to play health police. Geez.....why not shuttle them from the burger joint after work, to man the TSA checkpoints at the airport? Maybe break some code for the CIA too?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-10-26/second-n...

"""A second Northern California In-N-Out is forced to close for violating COVID-19 rules""""

So The Arrogant ones shipped off many industries to China and Mexico, hence these are jobs more and more Americans do - and not just over summer vacation either.

So the Arrogant Club 401K ended Federal Unemployment benefits, forcing people to go to work for Big Business.

So they did it.

NOW, what, they are the health police? Wade has to demand a Covid Card before serving a burger? Yes, I know, to some "papers please" is a dream come true - - and that's fine, I support that because I want the Bill of Rights redone - and GONE and I think the Left is the catalyst for that. But really...trillions spent, and between Democrat California, and Democrat President, and Democrats Congress and Senatee.....ol' Wade is gonna keep us in check vis covid health???? LOL is he also gonna be the doctor at the government run hospital one day?

So another restaurant partially closed. A few less low income people will have a job. A few less lower- and middle income people can go relax and eat in a restaurant.

And Club 401k.....loves it.

Be proud...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 15
"Officials in Contra Costa County, located east of San Francisco and Oakland, said they gave the In-N-Out in Pleasant Hill ample opportunities to comply, but it created a public health hazard by “repeatedly violating” the county order. That order, in effect since Sept. 22, requires restaurants and some other indoor establishments to verify that all customers 12 or older are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have had a negative coronavirus test within the previous 72 hours."

If you don't follow the rules set out by the county, you should expect the consequences. By refusing, they knew what they were doing, and made that choice.
"If you don't follow the rules set out by the county, you should expect the consequences. By refusing, they knew what they were doing, and made that choice."

Interesting, by what authority does the County have the right to Deputize business to become a Vaccine police force?
No. of Recommendations: 3
"If you don't follow the rules set out by the county, you should expect the consequences. By refusing, they knew what they were doing, and made that choice."

Interesting, by what authority does the County have the right to Deputize business to become a Vaccine police force?

They didn't do that. But they do issue permits and licenses, which you have to have in order to have your business open. They chose to disregard the requirements in this case.
"They didn't do that. But they do issue permits and licenses, which you have to have in order to have your business open. "

Which in this case essentially made private business an arm of the law.
No. of Recommendations: 2
"They didn't do that. But they do issue permits and licenses, which you have to have in order to have your business open. "

Which in this case essentially made private business an arm of the law.

Not really, but ok.
No. of Recommendations: 11

Businesses are routinely required to verify the ages of people buying alcohol and cigarettes.

Nothing new here.

With 730,000 dead americans, you’d think people would take COVID19 seriously enough to be incinvenienced.
Under age purchase 0f cigarettes and alcohol are against the law....not getting vaccinated is not against the law, big difference
No. of Recommendations: 6
"Under age purchase 0f cigarettes and alcohol are against the law....not getting vaccinated is not against the law, big difference"

If a business cannot meet the requirements for licensing, it can be fined or closed depending on the offense. It seems like the GQP cannot grasp that simple fact of life. No wonder they make for such very poor legislators.
Under age purchase 0f cigarettes and alcohol are against the law....not getting vaccinated is not against the law, big difference

Entering the premises without proof of vaccination or COVID test is against the law.

In other words- same thing.
No. of Recommendations: 24

There's lots of other examples. The local board of health prohibits bringing a dog or other animal into a restaurant. It's legal to have a dog, but you can't bring that dog into a food service establishment because it poses a public health risk. The restaurant has to keep you from bringing your dog into the place. That doesn't make them an 'arm of the law' - it just means they have to comply with safety regulations.

As for where they get the authority, nearly every state has some flavor of a county/municipal powers statute. Typically, those local governments are given the authority to adopt ordinances and regulations in a wide variety of subjects that aren't reserved to state regulation. When counties or cities adopt these types of rules, they're almost certainly relying on that broad delegation of regulatory power for public health and safety.

Albaby
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Entering the premises without proof of vaccination or COVID test is against the law.

In other words- same thing."

I think you missed my premise on this thread, I posited that it was ...interesting...meaning that in my opinion that this may be something that could well be constitutionally challenged.
If you don't follow the rules set out by the county, you should expect the consequences. By refusing, they knew what they were doing, and made that choice

Well at least the glib "inflation isn't a big deal" replies are gone.

Anyway, above is a statement to the women in Texas who want an abortion.

Hey, it's the law. Deal with it.

Here's to the Left: Putting Wade the French Fry cook in charge of policing Covid.

No wonder despite vaccines and trillions, the Dam-Virus is still there big time.....

The burger guy is on the job!

LOL - the Campus still doesn't get it. :)

Businesses are routinely required to verify the ages of people buying alcohol and cigarettes.

Nothing new here.

With 730,000 dead americans, you’d think people would take COVID19 seriously enough to be incinvenienced.

YES, liquor stores have people - trained to check ID for liquor.

Only on Campus in the non-diverse enclaves would people think that Wagde the Burger guy is up to making the same effort, at a fast-food joint along with making sure the extra-mayo is in the bag.

Also, what Americans? How many were African Americans? How many Asian Americans? How many LGBTQ-Americans? How many Non-Americans? How can you just blanket call them Americans?

But hey, new from the Campus: Employees at a liquor store, enforcing I.D laws for decades for booze - are the SAME as a fella in a burger joint inspecting Covid shot vaccines that hilariously, can be bought for cheap.

This is the arrogant attitude - - that has led to so many bad things, in just about every single public policy arena out there.

I'm not mad at all.

Oh but there's good news. If Wade the Burger guy, or the owner of his franchise puts $600 in un-taxed cash into the bank: CLUB 401K CAN'T LOOK OR TOUCH IT!!!! They were defeated even on that.

e middle class won't go quietly...

Smile (This is the most fun I've had in American politics other than Perot 92. This is even better than Bush winning 2004)
No. of Recommendations: 3
I think you missed my premise on this thread, I posited that it was ...interesting...meaning that in my opinion that this may be something that could well be constitutionally challenged.

I'm curious. On what grounds?

Albaby
No grounds. Vaccinating is not illegal.. What if they were to say no people with red hair, or blue eyes, or ....Brown skin ...need to be checked...what would the USSC have to say about that. None of these things are illegal as is not being Vaccinated is not being illegal.
No. of Recommendations: 8
No grounds. Vaccinating is not illegal.. What if they were to say no people with red hair, or blue eyes, or ....Brown skin ...need to be checked...what would the USSC have to say about that. None of these things are illegal as is not being Vaccinated is not being illegal.

None of that is relevant.

State government doesn't have to make something illegal before prohibiting you from doing it (or not doing it) in a restaurant or other place of business. The reason they can't prohibit people who have red hair or blue eyes or brown skin has nothing to do with those things being legal. It's because state government is prohibited from discriminating based on race. They can base a law on almost anything else that isn't a suspect class under Carolene Products (an old SCOTUS case).

They absolutely can require you to be vaccinated as a condition to enter public places. They don't have to make being unvaccinated illegal first (although they could do that also).

People sometimes get a little confused about this sometimes, but state governments have almost unlimited legislative power (other than the rather limited things that are expressly prohibited by the state or federal Constitution). State government isn't limited government - that's the federal government. State government has the entirety of the sovereign power, not delegated or enumerated powers.

Albaby
Business have the right as people sick from Covid-19 are a drain on the bottom line..

Soon Insurance Companies will set different higher rates for unvaccinated people.
Soon Insurance Companies will set different higher rates for unvaccinated people.

And people who get STD's too - -even after public schools put them thru taxpayer funded curriculum on safe sexual health.