No. of Recommendations: 33
Mike begins with several sarcastic rhetorical questions:

Is Bill Clinton still president? Has he been caught fooling with another intern in the Oval Office? Has Paula Jones filed another lawsuit? Is Hillary still standing by her man? (I must be in the 1990s again!) Why else would I see Kathleen Willey on TV talking about Bill repeatedly getting away with sexual harassment because Hillary ran smear campaigns aimed to discredit his victims like her. Why else would a Republican senator make news by attacking Bill Clinton for being a “sexual predator”? (Excuse my confusion.) I realize I’m not the one who’s been time traveling. It’s Rand Paul and the conservative media reliving lowlights of the Clinton years and replaying the “Slick Willie” sex card.

Paul’s supposedly a serious conservative/libertarian Repub eyeing the WH. He attracts media every time he opens his mouth. He should be talking about high unemployment, tax cuts, the outrageousness of a $10.10 minimum wage-- anything.. Instead, he’s telling us the breaking news that Bill Clinton was a skilled sexual predator and pickup artist. Rand, it’s not 1998 anymore. Bill's sexcapades have come and gone. Deal with it.

You want to bash Hillary 16 years in the dusty rearview mirror? Try bashing her recent public life, not her former, now-irrelevant private life.

And good luck with that tactic.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.