Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It finally happened. One of my kids (daughter, no less) called and left me a voice mail, all burped.

It would seem my work with this family is now done. If any of you need your family corrupted, please drop me an email. I require food, alcohol, and sex (with adult females only. Guys who swing both ways, parents who pimp their kids, and dog breeders should get any funny ideas).

`V
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
OCD: NOT

crap
No. of Recommendations: 2
OCD: NOT

[Stroking goatee] Vin, ven did jour mosha schtop mit der feeden undt der breasten?

Dr. Freud
No. of Recommendations: 0
[Stroking goatee] Vin, ven did jour mosha schtop mit der feeden undt der breasten?

Dr. Freud
---------------------------

I wasn't even bottle feed. She'd can open the Enfamil, hold my mouth open, and pour. I was a teenager before I had my first nipple in my mouth.

Why?
I wasn't even bottle feed. She'd can open the Enfamil, hold my mouth open, and pour. I was a teenager before I had my first nipple in my mouth.

Why?

[Stroking goatee] Ah... I vas tinkin it vas von uv mine schlips

[Stroking goatee some more]
No. of Recommendations: 0
Didn't you grow the face hair to cover up the receding chin?

I had a beard when I was in my mid twenties. I looked like I was about seven years old clean faced, so I grew one so I could function in the business world without being given a lollipop and told to go find my mom. I didn't like it much and was very happy that when I turned 30, I started looking like I was 50, so I was able to shave it off.

I've spent my 40's looking like I was in my 20's, but five-oh is the next birthday, and given history, I should wake up looking like I'm 70.