No. of Recommendations: 0

Miriam: Ski with them at their level as long as I can bear it. This is a very selfish problem that I have

Grateful: I went to school in Nebraska so most of my friends are from nebraska and hence have not skiied much, which is fine but I get very tired of skiing with them for very long. Especially when the don't listen to me!!

What! They don't want to listen to you! They're having too much fun. Just stick 'em at the base of peak eight and tell them that you'll meet them for lunch. Then you can hike with us to the top of seven and ski the beautiful bowls.

Miriam: everyone riding with me needs to be ready to go and in the car by 6:00 AM. I have this down to a fine art and I get really annoyed when I get stuck in traffic

Grateful: Again as most of my friends are from Nebraska they have no concept of what traffic is, much less have any respect for it!!

Do you think that maybe this fits in somehow with the partying problem? They can't get up in the morning if they've been up drinking until 2:00 in the morning.

Miriam
...what to do?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.