Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 91
The Fool has determined that Mish has been foolish in using the 'F'ool word in regard to Bush. This post is, among other things, an anchor to which I am trying to get the thread to move as it has been politicized.

Why do I hate Bush?

He's a serial killer.

He's incompetent.

He is a puppet of the idiotlogues of the Neocon PNAC.

He stands for the destruction of the environment in pursuit of wealth.

He stands for the destruction of the country's future in pursuit of present profits.

He is congenitally incapable of understanding the problems of people on less than a 6 figure income.

He thinks God is on HIS side, even after the disasters that continue to afflict the country. Even if I believed in God I could never believe in HIS.

He has mortgaged MY children's future to a great extent so that people who are in his "base" the "have's and have more's" can have more.

But the most important thing is that the lies that have been told about liberals and liberal ideals in the process have polarized us all. I HATE Bush because he hates me... and his supporters hate me. I have little choice now, I hate them back. I left the country because of them. That is what the right has succeeded in doing in the years since Limbaugh first took up the chant against Clinton's peccadillos. Hate Radio, Hate Politics... they came from the right... and now they reap what they have sown.

respectfully
BJ
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.