No. of Recommendations: 17
From Zero Hedge - Miss Michigan was stripped her title for refusing to wear a hijab in 2018. In a nutshell she criticized an event that invited students to try on a hijab...

"So you’re telling me that it’s now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?... What’s insensitive is that women in the middle east are getting STONED TO DEATH for refusing to obey their husband’s orders to wear hijabs. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-20/immigrant-student-...

So, what we have here is another Globalist imbecility unfolding in front of our eyes.

From the comments:
---
You know what money can't buy? Character and honor. She's Miss Universe in my book. And I wish her all good things.
---
No one is obligated to try on a hijab and should not be punished if she refuses...
---
Im...a "live and let live" type of person, but I can feel an unbounded rage growing within me...
---
She's an attractive, and intelligent, right wing... female, who can write scathing commentary... Worst of all, she will stand firm and fight back. No wonder they're freaking out. You go Kathy !!!
---
An intelligent, independent thinking, Asian American, woman speaking her mind. This will cause the hive to have a total melt down.
---
Now that's a REAL FEMINIST. SHE should be a role model...
---
She restores my faith in HOPE!!!
---

-=Ajax=-
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.