Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Sometime I just hit myself on the head and I can not even begin to wonder how I missed such a run up in the last 12 months. There is a lesson to learn here. If you have a stock on a watch list please do check it at least every 6 months. Better yet, every 3 months, glance the Quarterly Release and see what's going on.

I am writing this only as a confession. I have failed my Foolishness. I have given up on this stock over a year ago and did not follow up. - Congratulations to all who have done their Foolish Job. Great Run!

mj
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yes I'm pretty happy with this one, got in around initial recommendation. Dividend makes it better.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I am writing this only as a confession. I have failed my Foolishness.

There's one investing lesson I learned long ago that perhaps some of you might benefit from hearing. Of course we've all heard the addage that 'hindsight is 20/20', well, nowhere is that perhaps more true than in the realm of stocks and investing.

That being said, I've learned not to judge myself based on the transactions I don't make, only on the transactions that I do make.

Regards,

Eldrehad

(I own shares in CNXS)