Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
MJune - If your fiancee is qualified to contribute to a Roth/IRA because her income falls below the limit for this tax year "do it". If together you'll exceed the limit next tax year you can't add to it, but you can still manage it & watch it grow. In any year your income allows you to make another contribution "do it again" so you can enjoy the tax free growth in value. For more info see: "". Best wishes. PP
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.