Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
At the current price, MNR/PC sports a 6.4% dividend yield. I like the fact that 85% of their total debt is fixed rate with a weighted average interest rate of 4.1%. If I understood correctly, most, if not all of this is amortized, so at the end of the lease period they have a paid off building. I remember Martinmoth posting favorably about this preferred a good while back. I bought a few shares last week and plan to pick up some more next week. Anybody else follow MNR?

Thanks,

Jim

http://investors.mreic.reit/Cache/1001252700.PDF?O=PDF&T...

As of the quarter end, our capital structure consisted of approximately $884 million in debt, of which $754 million was property-level, fixed-rate mortgage debt and $130 million were loans payable. 85% of our total debt is fixed rate with a weighted average interest rate of 4.1%. We also had $299 million in perpetual preferred equity at quarter end. Our total debt plus preferred equity, combined with an equity market capitalization of $1.2 billion, results in total market capitalization of approximately $2.4 billion at quarter end.

From a credit standpoint, we continue to be conservatively capitalized with our net debt-to-total market capitalization at 35.8%, our net debt plus preferred equity to total market capitalization at 48.2%, our fixed charge coverage at 2.4x and our net debt-to-adjusted EBITDA at 6.4x.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.