Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 14
https://www.rawstory.com/mo-brooks-blames-staff-jan6/

Mo Brooks is saying HE didn’t help plan the insurrection but “maybe my staff did”.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Who hired them?!
No. of Recommendations: 0
What a mar-rooon.

Ken
"Who hired them?!"

Steve Bannon?

Ken
No. of Recommendations: 9
StockGoddess: Mo Brooks is saying HE didn’t help plan the insurrection but “maybe my staff did”.

Umm. He was WEARING BODY ARMOR.

BROOKS: "And when I gave my speech at the Ellipse, I was wearing body armor. That’s why I was wearing that nice little windbreaker. To cover up the body armor.”
No. of Recommendations: 3
Typical Republican politician

All for "Personal Responsibility" and accountability for everyone else but themselves...
" Umm. He was WEARING BODY ARMOR.

BROOKS: "And when I gave my speech at the Ellipse, I was wearing body armor. That’s why I was wearing that nice little windbreaker. To cover up the body armor.”

-------------------------------------------

Moe ( Larry and Curly have disowned this Mo ) is as dumb as those idiots that broke into
the Capital on 1-6-21, took selfies of themselves inside the Capital, and posted them on Facebook
and other social media sites.

Only difference is Moe is a Congressman, so I guess that makes him above the law of the land.
Funny, just before reading this I made a 3 Stooges reference in a different thread.

Ken
"Funny, just before reading this I made a 3 Stooges reference in a different thread.

Ken"
--------------------

The 3 Stooges are turning over in their graves, they want Brooks to be forced to rename himself.
Lackey Brooks works for me.

OCD, meant Capitol, not Capital. hate autocorrect sometimes.
No. of Recommendations: 9
Yeah Mo is a piece of work. He hid for a month so a process server couldn’t serve him a warrant to testify about 1/6. Then they gave it to his wife and he threw a fit.

I want to see at least one rich and powerful person do real time for this.
"I want to see at least one rich and powerful person do real time for this. "

"ONE" would only be a start.

Ken