Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Mold-covered: for the liars who are negative for the year and post on the thread anyway. #SAD
Tin-covered: under 25% YTD
Polka-dotted: 25-49%
Candy-Cane striped: 50-74%
Psychedelic: 75-99% (comes with fried food sampler platter)
Diamond-encrusted: 100%+ (comes with sushi bar and all-you-can-eat M&Ms)

---

I have been holding a candy-cane mic for a while, range-bound in the 53-55% area since about May, I think.

SPG bounce back and help from UPST/GLBE got me back to 55% today, but not a new ATH.

I think the news will start touting "delta peak" and that should (in theory) bode well for SPG.
Unclear what the Fed at Jackson Hole means for market or SPG, but I think largely a non-event as supply chain challenges and the recent delta variant surge provide the Fed enough cover to do little.

Maybe they do baby-steps towards "tapering" but will market really care still that has been telegraphed for a while now?

So I would like to think a good chance I might finish August at a new ATH.
I am pretty sure the Saul gang are all cruising at ATH's at the moment.

Not sure if that means "let's all ride the wave" or "oh crap, when everyone's winning, the rugs gets pulled".

Dreamer
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.