Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
Money does not buy intelligence......that is confusing Tink completely.....

Money gets ugly when it buys Republicans.......further complicating tink's confusion......

ofw,

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
tamhas,

I am not here to straighten them out....they are beyond help.....

you really don't understand the problem. They don't want to think about this country as a whole. They have delusions of grandeur at our expense and more than likely their expense.

Tax cuts for the middle class are must. Tax hikes on the wealthy are a must. They are fighting this tooth and nail which is their job as republicans. So what?

We have not just simply been insulted by our Republican brothers, we have been raped in the wallet for the few millionaires and billionaires with many of the billionaires wish for what I am exposing a tax hike on the wealthy.

We need real substantial economic growth and development in America and the world at large. We need to create demand in the economy. We need honest debates that I have not seen from one single Republican. And the reason we need these things is to create economic stability.

The Republicans are being tossed out. With a black eye for lying so much amongst each other. You really think if an American party thinks the fact checkers are for ignoring en mas that I don't have some sort of right to verbally push them around? Would I deserve the same for a constant string of lies? And wouldn't I get it from them if it were the case?

Tamhas you are proving your self a nice guy.....leave me out of it....nice guys usually don't even finish. We have work to do politically in this country.

Dave
Dave, I am not here to finish or win anything, except to improve my portfolio, so I am quite happy to be a nice guy.
Tamhas

Sure you could have a better more realistic view of yourself?

You are here all the time to debate.

Sheesh

Dave