Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey I was doin my mail route the other day and a guy runs out an sez"Did ya hear what they called the corporation after Montana Power an Enron merged?" "MORON!" Pretty apt discussion from onna my patrons. I informed him that I had lost well over 30 grand on Enron an he winced a bit. Course I also told him that I got it back in early 90's fer around 2 grand. People have an aversion to their mailman investing.... I guess they think I mite be skimmin somma their dough. Rule #1 is

DONT F*CK WITH THE MAIL
#2 is never answer a postal inspector w/o representation. Either your personal atty or a union steward. These folks are mostly dropouts from the ranks of lettercarriers an clerks with a smattering of college and a lot of intimidation techniques. Look, if they are so smart how come they never caught the UNIBOMBER? How come they dont have a suspect in the Anthrax letters? Would it help or hinder the economy if the Postal circus went private? They cant handle the ticket now an looks like a merger w/FedEx is around the corner. I gotta year and a half till its 30 with this org and I dont care one way or the other. Most days Im just amused.

Anybody invested in fuel cell technology? Indirectly I own some Idaho Power(IDACORP) and they seem to feel that their product will be producing power using Hydrogen an H20 in 2003. A profit margin is not mentioned in the last newsletter. Any input on this type of market
Later Hman
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.