Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey I was doin my mail route the other day and a guy runs out an sez"Did ya hear what they called the corporation after Montana Power an Enron merged?" "MORON!" Pretty apt discussion from onna my patrons. I informed him that I had lost well over 30 grand on Enron an he winced a bit. Course I also told him that I got it back in early 90's fer around 2 grand. People have an aversion to their mailman investing.... I guess they think I mite be skimmin somma their dough. Rule #1 is

DONT F*CK WITH THE MAIL
#2 is never answer a postal inspector w/o representation. Either your personal atty or a union steward. These folks are mostly dropouts from the ranks of lettercarriers an clerks with a smattering of college and a lot of intimidation techniques. Look, if they are so smart how come they never caught the UNIBOMBER? How come they dont have a suspect in the Anthrax letters? Would it help or hinder the economy if the Postal circus went private? They cant handle the ticket now an looks like a merger w/FedEx is around the corner. I gotta year and a half till its 30 with this org and I dont care one way or the other. Most days Im just amused.

Anybody invested in fuel cell technology? Indirectly I own some Idaho Power(IDACORP) and they seem to feel that their product will be producing power using Hydrogen an H20 in 2003. A profit margin is not mentioned in the last newsletter. Any input on this type of market
Later Hman
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'd be very interested in finding out more about this company doing fuel cell technology. With the ongoing power crunch here in california and all the problems behind finding new sources I wouldn't be surprised to see technologies like this become something definitely worth looking into on the investment side.

Ginia
Print the post Back To Top