Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The other snag here is that PMI is a tobacco company, which might make some of our members morally uncomfortable. Unfortunately, there is no way around this. Our goal is to help you find the best total return opportunities in the global markets -- and if you're looking for a solid company that offers attractive risk-adjusted returns for your hard-earned savings, PMI is just that.

I have been trying hard for the past few months on how to make some money out of firms that profit in international drug trade and small arms trade. I checked out a few companies that make ammunition and pistols for law enforcement but then I realized that they don't sell to drug dealers. There must be some firms: financial (money transfer like WU?), healthcare, arms etc. that must profit from this humungous trade. I suspect that there are foreign firms that benefit too. Hopefully GG could find them for me. I was hesitant to write such a post but PMI has allowed me this opening. Cool!
Print the post Back To Top
<<I checked out a few companies that make ammunition and pistols for law enforcement but then I realized that they don't sell to drug dealers.>>

They may not sell to dealers, but they sell to the people (that sell to the people) that sell to the dealers. All that firepower and ammo isn't made in guerilla huts in the jungle.
They may not sell to dealers, but they sell to the people (that sell to the people) that sell to the dealers.

That is what I thought but it is not true. The sophisticated weapons of drug dealers are not from firms that make weapons for law enforecement and military.

All that firepower and ammo isn't made in guerilla huts in the jungle.

I am still searching for the sources. I read a report that there are a lot of private arms manufacturers that produce unlicensed copies of well know weapon types. Most of them are located in border states.
Wait, with all the press we have started to hear about guns being sold in NM, AZ, TX, and CA and crossing the border, you're telling me these aren't legitimate guns?

All of those gun shops set up near the border aren't buying from legit manufacturers?

I'll tell you, this should be really easy to shut down, then. No second amendment to work around. This is for the good of everyone. We cut off the supply of guns to drug dealers and stop gun piracy and we're all set.

Not to dismiss what you are saying out of hand, but I am a bit skeptical. If you could provide me a link for that report, I would much appreciate it.
I don't have the link any more. I will look for it. It talked about private gun manufacturers in Arizona. The reason why they escape any scrutiny is that their main customers are drug enterprises and not an average consumer.