Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
Why am you have to wait in line to git a beer and your ass grabed at some bars? I am meet frends yesterday and we meet to get beers and ass grabbin and I git there and it am 45 minute line wate! Wif silly lookin peeple in it what was wearin glases wif pink or blue lins and smug looks. I see my frinds in line and say: what am you doing here! Why am you gonna wate 45 minites for beer and ass grabbin? What am cuntry come to, agin? And why stoopid lookin peeple smug abut 45 minite line wate for beer and ass grabbin? And they ask of shuld we go othur bar, and I say, duh, yes.

Sum peeple am so dumb and how they git drunk and laid, I do not now. But maybe am darwinian no procreeaytin (sp?) of dumbass peeple and that am gud.

So if you find you wating in 45 minite line for ass grabbin and beer, you better think: oh uh. extinkshun time near. and ass grabbin not to likly.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.