No. of Recommendations: 0
To: terry astle who wrote (230)
Reply # of 231

I Just got out of a meeting with Brian Ellis half an hour ago.Let me say that Brian is not nearly as attractive as his assistant! The stock is halted and the CDNX is pressuring Brian to release an NR. It looks like Nextel beat him to the punch and issued some news about Edispatch, Amazon.com and some other heavy hitters. (Thanks for posting it up here Michael.) Now I suspected from the word coming in to me off the street from the Guerrilla Network, that big news was coming. I did manage to squeak out some of the details, but this is even better than I suspected. I have voiced some concerns in the past about the difference between mind share and an actual market share of paying end users. However, I feel the eDispatch.com strategy of leveraging the existing human resources from within the telco's, is the best strategy going forward at this time. I would caution those of you who would be tempted to dump paper anywhere below $20.00 . I would remind you that we are not on the NASDAQ yet, and significant money from New York is not flooding in yet. This deal does not belong on the CDNX, nor on the TSE. I have said that repeatedly when the stock was only $.21 and going up. Today, I am only repeating what I have always believed to be true. Do not underestimate the buying power in New York. Think about the liquidity there and all those Investment bankers throwing around hundreds of millions like so much manure, to chase deals that sell groceries out of Vans and have some web site set up. EWD is not selling groceries. EWD is a high tech wireless, telco, software play, and there is a high barrier to entry when you become the 800 pound gorilla in your particular market space. It's called "first mover advantage", and the market capitalization is always higher for first movers than secondary and lower tier plays in every emerging sector.
The time is at hand. There is more to come than this I suspect. Drop me a line if you want to swap news and info, and even if you just want to say hello. Cheers. http://www.ontopequity.com

Source: http://www.ragingbull.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=EWD.V&read=156
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.