No. of Recommendations: 16
I swear, their entire MO these days is just making up ways to attack Trump. They're not even bothering to hide their quote doctoring any longer:

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1243664571665129473?ref...

“I want them to be appreciative,” the president says of governors who are criticizing the federal response.

libs everywhere lost their minds over this quote, because that's what libs do. But what was the full quote?

"I want them to be appreciative. I don't want them to say things that aren't true. I want them to be appreciative. We've done a great job. And I'm not talking about me. I'm talking about Mike Pence, the task force, I'm talking about FEMA, the Army Corps of Engineers.”

More #journalism.

I used to think that when the chips were down that left wingers were still Americans at heart. Not anymore. They're out for themselves and their power.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.