Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Here is the link (if I can do this right) to the Keystone mountain cam. It updates every 5 minutes so you can always get a different pic.

http://keystone.snow.com/mtncams.enlarged.asp?camera_id=3

Breckenridge didn't have their cams going yet. Anyway enjoy

Jeremy

Print the post Back To Top
I think that link is worthless. Sorry! It's of Mozart and it doesn't look like there is snow on it. I will try to figure out where I went wrong but I better get some work done before I'm unemployed!
No. of Recommendations: 2
I think that link is worthless. Sorry!
~~~
Apology NOT accepted! <g> Thanks for the link. I found others on the site... Check this out...

Lake Dillon/Buffalo Mountain
http://keystone.snow.com/mtncams.enlarged.asp?camera_id=4

North Peak/Mozart
http://keystone.snow.com/mtncams.enlarged.asp?camera_id=3

Keystone Village
http://keystone.snow.com/mtncams.enlarged.asp?camera_id=2

River Run
http://keystone.snow.com/mtncams.enlarged.asp?camera_id=38

Looks like they have 4 CAMs (or so) that are hot. That's it for now...

Later...
Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Lovin' Poodles since I was born...
Looks like they have 4 CAMs (or so) that are hot. That's it for now...

So Beautiful.

Miriam
...ready to go right this miniute...
No. of Recommendations: 1
So Beautiful.

Miriam
...ready to go right this miniute...

~~~
AGREED! ! ! AGREED! ! ! AGREED! ! !

Does anyone know if you are able to climb the mountains in the summertime, or do they still want to charge you because it's "private property"? Any ideas?

Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Who's lived around the world, but still thinks of the Rockies as "GODs Country"...
Does anyone know if you are able to climb the mountains in the summertime, or do they still want to charge you because it's "private property"? Any ideas?

Do you mean at the ski areas? They are working like crazy to bring in people during the summer. You can ride up the chair with your bike and then cruise it down. Or you can hike around or do what ever you like - I don't think they would charge you for that.

A lot of the ski areas actually reside on park lands, don't they?

Miriam
...let's go play...
Do you mean at the ski areas? They are working like crazy to bring in people during the summer. You can ride up the chair with your bike and then cruise it down. Or you can hike around or do what ever you like - I don't think they would charge you for that.

A lot of the ski areas actually reside on park lands, don't they?

~~~
Yep... that's what I'm referring to. Do they charge for the chair ride? I know that it's getting a little late in the year for this, but I'd love to try that sometime on the mtn bike. Sounds like a blast! No pedaling! Just Cruise... Ooooooooooo! Can you say adrenalin rush? Only a year to wait...

Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
I know that it's getting a little late in the year for this, but I'd love to try that sometime on the mtn bike. Sounds like a blast! No pedaling! Just Cruise... Ooooooooooo! Can you say adrenalin rush? Only a year to wait...

What are you trying to do to me!! The winter hasn't even started and your rushing into the summer again! Just teasing

Jeremy

getting a little late in the year for this, but I'd love to try that sometime on the mtn bike. Sounds like a blast! No pedaling! Just Cruise... Ooooooooooo! Can you say adrenalin rush? Only a year to wait...

Yeah, they're gonna have to charge you for those chair rides, for sure. The new Ruby replacement cost $3 million dollars to build.

Miriam
...I'll hike up with you...
No. of Recommendations: 2
Yeah, they're gonna have to charge you for those chair rides, for sure. The new Ruby replacement cost $3 million dollars to build.

Miriam
...I'll hike up with you...

~~~
OK... You going to haul your mountain bike up the hill with us? BTW, any ideas how much for the lift? Even a ballpark figure?

Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
What are you trying to do to me!! The winter hasn't even started and your rushing into the summer again! Just teasing
~~~
Tease you... <g> Yep, I just can't wait till next summer. Planning my fun in advance.

Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'
Taking volunteers for Mountain biking down some 11k+ mountains...
OK... You going to haul your mountain bike up the hill with us? BTW, any ideas how much for the lift? Even a ballpark figure?

I was thinking more of dogs, not bikes. My girls are so crazy they'll just tow me straight up the side.

I am embarassed to say it, but we don't have mountain bikes. My husband and I used to play tennis in the summers. Now we have this house and have been landscaping and whatnot and even the tennis has fallen by the wayside. After ski season is over we definitely need to get involved with summer fun again.

I can't remember what they cost. I was up at Winter Park one day this summer and rode the chair, but I honestly don't remember. It probably wasn't more than $15, but that's a sorry guess.

Miriam
...where to get a bike cheap?
Poodlelover,
This summer the lift to the top of Aspen Mtn was $20. Based on this I would guess the summit county mountains are in the $10-15 range. hope this helps, matt
This summer the lift to the top of Aspen Mtn was $20. Based on this I would guess the summit county mountains are in the $10-15 range. hope this helps, matt
~~~
Yep... That's what I was looking for. Thanks. BTW, was that price for each trip, or the whole day? Do you know?

Thanks again...
Seymore...ß² . (-:

This summer the lift to the top of Aspen Mtn was $20. Based on this I would guess the summit county mountains are in the $10-15 range.

I went to Winter Park last summer and it was 19 buckaroos. For all day unlimited.
I went to Winter Park last summer and it was 19 buckaroos. For all day unlimited.
~~~
Kool... Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

Hey Seymore,
sorry i haven't replied until now. This sounds shocking now that i am saying it, but i think the ticket to the top of the mtn is for one trip only. man, that sounds weird.......matt
This sounds shocking now that i am saying it, but i think the ticket to the top of the mtn is for one trip only.
~~~
That's a bit pricy... Well, I'll check early next summer to see what they want to charge. Thanks for the input...

Later...
Seymore...¥˜ . (-:
Trekie since 67'
Geeky since 87'