Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
My boyfriend called me at work today and asked me if I could take the Thursday and Friday off before Presidents' Day. My boss is currently at a conference, and I really didn't want to call him for this. Boyfriend called to ask if I'd called him yet. Boyfriend calls again - and says he found check tix to Paris for Presidents' Day weekend and wants to treat me. Awwww...

Last time I was in Paris, we stayed at the Timhotel in Montparnasse. It was conveniently located, clean, everything we needed (i.e. a private bathroom), and a good value (ok,reasonably priced - I wouldn't say it was cheap, though).

Any ideas of a good hotel and place to stay in Paris proper? I started to look on the web, and there are places, but I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions first on this board.

Thanks for your help. I did do a search through the archives, but I didn't see anything in the last 6 months on this topic.

Wednesday
Sorry to say, I do like France... :)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.