Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 11
Daycare called, alright, but not about S.

Seems #1 is biting. Hard. Drawing blood kind hard. And then had a full on melt down, the kind where you can't catch your breath even when you are done crying. :(

The Other Half is off of work today and, since I called him, is going to go pick him up. They actually just called because they needed me to calm him down over the phone; but I can tell that there will be oh so none of that. He needs one of us, in the flesh. Daddy will pick him up and spend some time with him and try to talk to him, but I think it's mostly just a 3.5 year old unable to express that he's confused as hell right now, especially since the schedule keep changing on him.

Hopefully some actual time with Daddy will help. He will get lunch, a nap, and then he is going to watch one of Daddy's neices play a basketball game. He should get plenty of one-on-one attention from Daddy, Aunt and Cousin#1 and Cousin#2, and get home around 8 exhausted.

Cripes. I would take tomorrow off and hang out with him, but I'm afraid that will make things even worse (schedule changing, and all that). Maybe I can talk Dear Mom into keeping S occupied while I spend some time with him Saturday.

impolite
actually crying a little, herself
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.